- Vendors must provide a valid New Zealand address and phone number and a description of their products.
- Vendors with vague and incomplete information may be removed at our discretion.
- Each vendor will be able to add a maxiumum of 30 products to their virtual stall.
- virtualstall.nz will collect no commission from the vendor for the sales made through this website.
- Items listed in inappropriate categories will be moved to a suitable category or removed at our discretion.
- virtualstall.nz is a marketplace. When you buy or sell a product the contract is strictly between the buyer and seller and virtualstall.nz is neither a party nor an agent for anyone else in relation to that contract.
- virtualstall.nz is not liable in any circumstances whatsoever, including for virtualstall.nz negligence:
– to any purchaser for the quality, fitness for purpose, compliance with description or lawfulness of the product supplied by the seller;
– if the seller does not provide the product;
– if the buyer does not pay for the product;
– to ensure the safety of any product.
- Sellers must ensure that the product they are offering for sale conforms with all New Zealand laws.
virtualstall.nz reserves the right to cancel any seller’s account at any time.
A seller may terminate their account at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com